Fantastic central location close to the subway and rail stations, a short walk to the Emperor William Memorial Church, the Zoo and the world-famous department store KaDeWe. In the centre of the excellent shopping area with its well-known boulevard Kurfürstendamm surrounded by numerous stylish shops, picturesque cafés and restaurants.
Fast and easy arrival due to the direct transport connection to the train station Zoo (Zoologischer Garten) and the airport Tegel is another reason to choose the Aparthotel VEGA for your stay in Berlin.
Arrival via Train
- From the central station 'Hauptbahnhof' with the city railroad to station 'Zoological garden'
- and then by Bus 109 or X10 Bus stop 'U-Bahn Uhlandstrasse'.
Arrival via Plane
- From the airport 'Tegel' by Bus 109 to the Bus stop 'U-Bahn Uhlandstrasse'.
- From the airport 'Schönefeld' by the S9 up to 'Warschauer strasse'
- change there to U1 to 'U-Bauhn Uhlandstrasse'.
Arrival via Car
- From the A100 or A115 take coming the highway departure 'Kurfürstendamm'
- and go in the direction of city centre.
- On the left turn in Uhlandstrasse and drive approx. 150 m straight ahead.